• All parts coming into contact with the product are made of stainless steel.
• 3-phase AC motor for controlled torque starting via frequency converter
• Approximately 80 to 90 % of the oil is recovered.
• Low personnel costs due to continuous and automatic operation.
• Highest g-force for higher solids output
• Adjustable bowl speed via VFD
• Automatic adjustment of differential speed via VFD
• Two motor drive
• Belts for both primary motor and secondary motor
1 . Helical pusher adopts the special antifriction method : sprinkle hardness alloy or inlay hardness alloy anti - friction disk ; anti - corrosion stainless steel is employed for the material of the main parts of drum , so that assure the durability and onger using lifetime of the equipment .
2 . According to the operating condition ' s characteristics of material , optimize the drum length - diameter radio , drum and structure of drum taper parts .
3 . According to the material thickness , flow change , the rotate speed difference and tolerance can be adjusted intelligently . During dehydration of the separator , if the thickness of input feed is changed , you can adjust the speed difference and tolerance of the drum and helix .
4 . Select the planetary gear differentia with heavy load and large drive radio .
5 . The separator occupied little area , easy to be assembly and commissioning : the whole machine is operated hermetically , and has a good production environment .
6 . Adopt double frequency conversion control for main motor and differentia auxiliary motor , so make stepless speed regulation come true as well as enlarge the scope of application .
5.Electrical control system
1 . Standard control system : Motor control , transducer control
2 . PLC control system : Consist of PLC programmable controller and other various executive agency , and carry on operating through the touch screen which on the control panel .
( 1 ) Separator speed difference control
( 2 ) Comprehensive electric protection
( 3 ) Attain digital display various running parameter
( 4 ) Touch screen man - machine interface operation